Financial Difficulties

There are many organisations in the UK which can offer advice if you are in financial difficulties. For free, confidential advice you can contact one of the following organisations:

General Help
Continuous Payment Authority (CPA)
Our systems will send your agreement electronically to your bank who will hold the details on their system allowing us to debit your card at the agreed intervals. If the funds are unavailable you will not be charged for the transaction.
You have the right to cancel the agreement at any time. We will then need to speak to you to agree how the outstanding balance will be repaid.
Please contact us as soon as possible to discuss the next payment, our agents will be happy to help you. Without contact we will attempt to claim the next payment and if this fails your account will fall into arrears and the full balance become payable.
Yes, your agreement will cancel automatically on our system once the balance outstanding has been cleared.